Our contact details
Name: Fresh Solutions HR
Address: Brookside, 4 Oak Grove, Loxwood, West Sussex RH14 0DN
Phone Number: +44 (0)7971 881448
Date privacy notice prepared: 15th December 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- E-mail address
- SMS from you which may contain personal data that you provide us
- Registering your interest to join us for any Client & Freelance opportunities
- Name, contact information, address, postcode, and e-mail address
- Business sector, Business Size, Business-related information e.g. subject of the request
- Registered trading information for clients only
- Payroll and Accounting information for contractors
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable us to communicate with you directly upon your request:
- For example – via the “Join Us or Contact Us” forms on our website
- Signing up to our mailing list via the Fresh Solutions HR Website
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Enable us to communicate with you (the visitor) and us (Fresh Solutions HR)
- Register you as a potential contractor or client/partner, for consultancy purposes.
- To ensure that we have the correct details for any accounting and payroll-related inquiries.
- To prevent any potential risk of attempted fraud
- To protect the rights or property of an individual or the business
- Ensure that we monitor the website and database information and performance
- For use within our marketing services to you or clients that relate to Fresh Solutions HR
From time to time, we may request to share this information with 3rd party software providers who manage marketing campaigns for us, when we are working and supporting client projects. The types of information that would be included would include Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email. The software platform used will require individual logins, which ensures your details are secure.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a central server that is cloud-based and secure; all details are accessed via company property which is all securely protected and backed up.
We keep any personal data on record for a minimum of 12 months unless you request for removal. We will then dispose of your information by removing them securely off of our central servers in electronic copy and where appropriate shredding and recycling securely any hard copies.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Brookside, 4 Oak Grove, Loxwood, West Sussex, RH14 0DN if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us
FAO: Data Protection Officer Laura Walker
Brookside, 4 Oak Grove, Loxwood, West Sussex, RH14 0DN
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk